Hey! My name is Michel. You might have seen me around on Slack or GitHub as ItsANameToo (which is also the name of my delegate). I have an MSc in Computer Science and have been using my skills since January to actively contribute to the Ark Ecosystem. Since actions speak louder than words, here are some examples:
- Contributor to official repositories
- Ark Desktop Wallet
- Ark Explorer (top #2 contributor)
- Ark Mobile Wallet (top #3 contributor)
- Ark Core v2
- Created the test suite for Ark Explorer
- Multiple GitHub bounty winner
- #2 February (https://blog.ark.io/february-2018-github-development-winners-71b8654c0a42)
- #1 March (https://blog.ark.io/march-2018-github-development-winners-5b0a5ca9da4f)
- #2 May (https://blog.ark.io/may-2018-github-development-bounty-winners-a3d0daa040be)
- #3 June (https://blog.ark.io/june-2018-github-development-bounty-winners-74ee6adc4d86)
- #1 July (https://blog.ark.io/july-2018-github-development-bounty-winners-f284a60796bb)
In addition to the above, I'm responsible for the official Swift SDK (Client and Crypto). I also helped with the development of the new v2 Ark Desktop Wallet.
As you can see, a lot has been done since January, but much more is yet to come!
Why a delegate?
The reason for becoming a delegate is to provide voters with a fair profit share, and to help fund and maintain projects for the Ark Ecosystem. It will also allow me to put more time towards improving Ark and its ecosystem, which will range from keeping contributing to the various repositories, as well as setting up my own Ark-related projects.
- 90% profit sharing
- 10% to cover costs and for Ark related projects
- True block weight to prevent pool hopping
- Daily payouts (if minimum payout reached)
- 0.001 ARK minimum payout (to reduce spam)
- NO ARK minimum balance
- Suitable for smaller wallets!
I'll be running the following setup:
16GB DDR4 RAM
8GB DDR4 RAM
The mainnet setup will be extended with another relay/backup node as soon as forging starts to increase stability.
- Delegate itsanametoo | address: ATK14wxyYxbELq2b91bAfBY8Vmh9J6MDej
- Very active community dev
- 90% payout share
- Daily payouts
- No ARK minimum requirements, so also suitable for smaller wallets!
Feel free to ping me on Slack (@ItsANameToo) for any questions you have or to chat in general, or follow me around on GitHub!
Thanks for your support!
GitHub Winner #2 - February
Second place in February's GitHub bounty: (https://blog.ark.io/february-2018-github-development-winners-71b8654c0a42)
GitHub Winner #1 - March
First place in March's GitHub bounty: https://blog.ark.io/march-2018-github-development-winners-5b0a5ca9da4f
GitHub Winner #2 - May
Second place in May's GitHub bounty: https://blog.ark.io/may-2018-github-development-bounty-winners-a3d0daa040be
GitHub Winner #3 - June
Third place in June's GitHub bounty: https://blog.ark.io/june-2018-github-development-bounty-winners-74ee6adc4d86
GitHub Winner #1 - July
First place in July's GitHub bounty: https://blog.ark.io/july-2018-github-development-bounty-winners-f284a60796bb
ACF Test Suite
Created the test suite for the official ARK Explorer
TBW Payout script - Ploutos
Developed a true block weight payout script in collaboration with arkx called Ploutos: https://github.com/faustbrian/ploutos. It's open source and can be configured to anybody's preferences.
Ark Desktop Wallet v2
Helped develop the new Ark Desktop Wallet v2, together with the Ark team
A plugin for delegates to make it easier to forge their own transactions: https://github.com/ItsANameToo/vanir
A script to monitor your node and notify you of any issues with it. It also contains a snapshot module to make it easier to create and maintain backups of the node. This was developed together with delegate Arkland
GitHub Winner #2 - September
Second place in September's GitHub bounty : https://blog.ark.io/september-2018-ark-github-development-bounty-winners-af9e2de5a701
GitHub Winner #2 - October
Second place in October's Github bounty: https://blog.ark.io/october-2018-github-development-bounty-winners-8b5715b63ef
GitHub Winner #1 - December
First place in December's GitHub bounty: https://blog.ark.io/december-2018-ark-github-development-bounty-winners-8b3b8d5a60eb
GitHub Winner #2 - January
Second place in January's GitHub Bounty: https://blog.ark.io/january-2019-ark-github-development-bounty-program-f4dc269faabf
Hi! Due to the development of a custom payout script, I've decided to waive the minimum balance requirement and substantially lower the payment threshold. This means that there is NO LONGER a minimum balance requirement, and payments will be done daily for voters that reach the threshold of 0.001 ARK. Balances will carry over to the next day(s) in case the threshold is not yet met! This makes the delegate also suitable for the smallest wallets!